FINN have since 2019 worked to renew ads within the new construction segment, with launching Coming for sale as an example.
IN 2021 we will update Projects for sale-ads to support new design, new components and a new business model. This will cause some changes related to import and new versions of the DTD's that must be adapted by all third party systems using import to publish ads on FINN Real Estate.
ALL DTD's for FINN.no can be found here
New DTD's for FINN Real Estate New Construction (Last update: 18.02.2021)
- ESTATE PLANNED (Coming for sale / Kommer for salg)
- ESTATE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTDATA (Project for sale / Prosjekt til salgs)
- ESTATE PROJECT UNIT (Projects for sale units / Prosjekter til salgs enheter
- SALESINFO SOLD & UNSOLD DTD ((Used for marking an ad as sold, or removing a sold marking from an ad)
- STOP DTD: (Used for hiding an ad from search results and stopping renewals)
- HEAD DTD (Common header information like provider/partner, etc)
- PROJECT HEAD DTD (Common PTS information like user reference, address, etc)
- PROJECT MMO DTD (Used for specifying image objects for PTS)
- MMO DTD (Used for specifying multimedia objects for KFS)
- OBJECT HEAD DTD (Common information like user reference, address, order number, etc. Used for KFS
- START DTD (Used for unhiding an ad from the search results and starting renewals)
General information on progress
From March 1st 2021 all customers which have been using FINN Admin to publish Project for sale-ads will be redirected to a new business center for FINN where they will be able to start using the new Project for sale-ad.
For customers using import to publish ads on FINN we will be in direct contact which each 3party vendor for make sure they have done the changes needed to support the ad products we are offering. We will work continuously in Q1 and Q2 in 2021 to get all 3party systems and customers onboarded with the new import for both Coming for sale and Projects for sale.
Documentation about endpoints, testing environment, DTD's and such will be found on this page, which will be updated consecutively in 2021.
Export of Leads on New Construction
We offer export of leads into any API. If you want leads exported from FINN directly into your system, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and provide some information about your api.
The information we need to get started is:
- Connection format (REST, SOAP, ...)
- Request format (How does the headers and the payload look like?)
- Authentication format (API keys, basic auth, ...)
A lead on new-construction consists of a name, email and optionally a phone number (can be made mandatory)